Nikoloz (Koka) Ignatov (July 29, 1937, Tbilisi – August 6, 2002) is a Georgian artist, National Artist of Georgia and laureate of the Georgian State Prize. He was a member of the Creative Union of Georgian Cinematographers and the Union of Georgian Artists. In 1956 he started classes at the Tbilisi Academy of Arts, Faculty of Graphics. From the 3rd year he did change his speciality to the theatrical-decorative department of the Faculty of Fine arts.
Nikoloz Ignatov made a special contribution to the cultural life of Tbilisi – he made the wall paintings at the restaurant “Iori” (1962), the building of the main editorial office of the Georgian Encyclopedia (1971), “Dedication to Pirosmani” at City Council Deputies Reception Hall on Mtatsminda (1972), made a huge fresco in the hall of the Shota Rustaveli Theater (1987). Also, he was the director of the film “Tbilisi – 1500”.